Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Big Brother 18 | June 22nd
#71

Quote:
21 hours ago, Number Nine said:



 


Liz and Julia could have been fan favorites if they aligned with the good side


Luckily for them, they're not that hated


[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_poordat.gif[/img]


 


Welp, I guess we have to give up on this thread since this forum is closing


I'll miss our BB talks, Cody


[Image: zokcJ8b.gif]


 


Remember when we had huge hopes for Julia...


That was sad how it turned out


[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_poordat.gif[/img]


 


NOOOOOOO


You should join FOTP


I just joined earlier today as Daenerys


 


[Image: zokcJ8b.gif]

#72

Quote:
43 minutes ago, The Countess said:



 


Remember when we had huge hopes for Julia...


That was sad how it turned out


[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_poordat.gif[/img]


 


NOOOOOOO


You should join FOTP


I just joined earlier today as Daenerys


 


[Image: zokcJ8b.gif]


 


She was too devoted to her sister, which we really can't blame her for


[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_poordat.gif[/img] 


 


I used to be on FOTP b4 TPZ but it feels weird going back.


Hopefully you enjoy the forum though!


Hurry up and start a BB18 thread if there's none yet.


[Image: zokcJ8b.gif]

#73

Quote:
52 minutes ago, Number Nine said:



 


She was too devoted to her sister, which we really can't blame her for


[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_poordat.gif[/img] 


 


I used to be on FOTP b4 TPZ but it feels weird going back.


Hopefully you enjoy the forum though!


Hurry up and start a BB18 thread if there's none yet.


[Image: zokcJ8b.gif]


 


True


I don't think I'd separate from my twin either, but the drama would have been glorious


Team Liz vs Team Julia and then they secretly work together to see who's playing both sides


[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_poordat.gif[/img]


 


I'll try to, but I think they might already have one


You should just go on anonymous mode then and just PM me


We could continue talking still


[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_poordat.gif[/img]


 


[Image: zokcJ8b.gif]

#74

Quote:
54 minutes ago, The Countess said:



 


True


I don't think I'd separate from my twin either, but the drama would have been glorious


Team Liz vs Team Julia and then they secretly work together to see who's playing both sides


[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_poordat.gif[/img]


 


I'll try to, but I think they might already have one


You should just go on anonymous mode then and just PM me


We could continue talking still


[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_poordat.gif[/img]


 


[Image: zokcJ8b.gif]


 


 


That would have been some awesome drama.


BB17 was such a strong season that ended falling flat.


Kind of like TPZ


[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_poordat.gif[/img] 


 


I think I'm going to focus on school for now and then maybe once summer vacation starts, I'll think about.


If I join, you best believe we'll take over the BB18 thread


 


[Image: zokcJ8b.gif]

#75

Quote:
On 4/10/2016 at 0:50 AM, Number Nine said:



 


 


That would have been some awesome drama.


BB17 was such a strong season that ended falling flat.


Kind of like TPZ


[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_poordat.gif[/img] 


 


I think I'm going to focus on school for now and then maybe once summer vacation starts, I'll think about.


If I join, you best believe we'll take over the BB18 thread


 


[Image: zokcJ8b.gif]


 


Kii


Steve winning was so anticlimatic


Almost as if we had this big goodbye for TPZ and then someone ended up buying it and it stayed


[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_poordat.gif[/img]


 


YAS BITCH


I hope you do in the Summer at least


We'll slay so hard and be so active in that BB18 thread


No one would be ready


 


[Image: zokcJ8b.gif]

#76

Quote:
1 hour ago, The Countess said:



 


Kii


Steve winning was so anticlimatic


Almost as if we had this big goodbye for TPZ and then someone ended up buying it and it stayed


[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_poordat.gif[/img]


 


YAS BITCH


I hope you do in the Summer at least


We'll slay so hard and be so active in that BB18 thread


No one would be ready


 


[Image: zokcJ8b.gif]


 


Tom buying it and it becoming a psych ward


[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_poordat.gif[/img]


 


Right?


They won't be able to keep up with us


[Image: zokcJ8b.gif]

#77

Quote:
12 hours ago, Number Nine said:



 


Tom buying it and it becoming a psych ward


[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_poordat.gif[/img]


 


Right?


They won't be able to keep up with us


[Image: zokcJ8b.gif]


 


That's the first person I thought of too


[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_poordat.gif[/img]


 


I can't wait for the livefeeds tbh


Having 24/7 drama is something I need


I haven't had any in a while so watching other people will be amazing


 


[Image: zokcJ8b.gif]

#78

Quote:
33 minutes ago, The Countess said:



 


That's the first person I thought of too


[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_poordat.gif[/img]


 


I can't wait for the livefeeds tbh


Having 24/7 drama is something I need


I haven't had any in a while so watching other people will be amazing


 


[Image: zokcJ8b.gif]


 


nnn


[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_poordat.gif[/img]


 


I know!


I can't wait to spy on other people's dramas!


I just hope this bunch of HGs are entertaining AF because I'm not here for them holding hands and doing everything a certain HG tells them.


(BB16)


 


[Image: zokcJ8b.gif]

#79

Quote:
On 4/12/2016 at 0:40 AM, Number Nine said:



 


nnn


[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_poordat.gif[/img]


 


I know!


I can't wait to spy on other people's dramas!


I just hope this bunch of HGs are entertaining AF because I'm not here for them holding hands and doing everything a certain HG tells them.


(BB16)


 


[Image: zokcJ8b.gif]


 


I need another BB17 season tbh


We had a horrible winner, but the fucking drama was so heavy


Especially when Audrey was there


If only she could have stayed longer


Remember the day when she was in the DR for like 15 hours


[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_09954248.gif[/img]


 


[Image: zokcJ8b.gif]

#80

Quote:
8 hours ago, The Countess said:



 


I need another BB17 season tbh


We had a horrible winner, but the fucking drama was so heavy


Especially when Audrey was there


If only she could have stayed longer


Remember the day when she was in the DR for like 15 hours


[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_09954248.gif[/img]


 


[Image: zokcJ8b.gif]


 


Audrey was probably the messiest HG


[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_09954248.gif[/img] 


I loved it all though


We need more pot stirrers like her


 


[Image: zokcJ8b.gif]



Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)