Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charlie Cashmere (Up and Coming Gay Popstar)

Hey guys! I'm an aspiring singer/songwriter and as an avid, self-professed pop head, I took it upon myself to create and curate progressive, organic, palpable (POP) music myself.

I have a specific vision, message and aesthetic in mind but I know I won't get anywhere without putting my art out there with the hopes of developing a solid fanbase I can ultimately grow and evolve with.

So with that said, feel free to check me out on Soundcloud and Bandcamp.

And also, it wouldn't hurt to follow/like me on Twitter and Facebook [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_e056.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20">

(Just a heads up, in case you decide to stream all content posted, be sure to listen in chronological order - NaïvetéAlgophobiaTwink and Faux respectively - as every album is a chapter in Charlie's life: i.e. The Charlie Chronicles. If, for whatever reason you can't make out what's being said, here are the lyrics.)

Finally, I'd love if you could offer your honest opinion(s) and feedback because I do believe, wholeheartedly, in symbiotic relationships and as an artist, I know that my art can't exist in a vacuum and needs to co-exist alongside intelligent, unbiased critique. Besides, I just love interacting so any and all comments are welcome! (Provided they're not rooted in snarky negativity for snarky negativity's sake, of course. Not here for shady reads!)

To everyone who took the time out to not only click this post but the aforementioned links, I thank you in advance, and I pray that the rest of your day is filled with as much love as I put in this project. Regardless of whether you like my sound or not, I'm just really grateful you listened. 

Kisses and skittles. - CC

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2016_04/CharlieCashmere1.thumb.jpg.c2aced7621bf352cf1175bbc3ab30abe.jpg[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2016_04/CharlieCashmere2.thumb.jpg.159b52d961a84a22984384464b940727.jpg[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2016_04/CharlieCashmere3.thumb.jpg.c17f22f26d67a6deab2e21a4ddedba92.jpg[/img]
Interesting... covers

Welcome!