Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The forum will close April 27

Quote:
On 17.4.2016 at 5:18 PM, Art said:




Aww this sucks [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_brit3.gif[/img] I've not been active in a couple months but I met so many great people on here.




 




So many of you have changed your usernames and I haven't managed to keep up but thanks everyone for such a great time!!




Goodluck with all of your futures, feel free to PM me if you wanna keep in touch, I have a new number for those who had it before xo  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_e022.png[/img][img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_hug.gif[/img]



 




<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/3360-snow/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3360" href="<___base_url___>/profile/3360-snow/">@Snow</a> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/3365-the-countess/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3365" href="<___base_url___>/profile/3365-the-countess/">@The Countess</a> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/701-champagne-papi/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="701" href="<___base_url___>/profile/701-champagne-papi/" id="ips_uid_2263_9">@Champagne Papi</a> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/33-limn/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="33" href="<___base_url___>/profile/33-limn/" id="ips_uid_2263_10">@Limn</a> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/4572-david/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="4572" href="<___base_url___>/profile/4572-david/">@David</a> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/1-kristina/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="1" href="<___base_url___>/profile/1-kristina/">@Kristina</a>  <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/48-hyun/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="48" href="<___base_url___>/profile/48-hyun/">@Hyun.</a> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/1866-maraj/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="1866" href="<___base_url___>/profile/1866-maraj/" id="ips_uid_2263_8">@Maraj</a> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/256-chanel/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="256" href="<___base_url___>/profile/256-chanel/">@Chanel</a>




 




I've missed you guys so much and this is not helping [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_queenie.gif[/img]



 




 




You should join us on FOTP sis, even if you don't have time to be that active anymore, you could check in with us every now and then [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_brit3.gif[/img] A lot of us have moved there [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_hug.gif[/img]


Quote:
On 4/17/2016 at 11:18 AM, Art said:




Aww this sucks [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_brit3.gif[/img] I've not been active in a couple months but I met so many great people on here.




 




So many of you have changed your usernames and I haven't managed to keep up but thanks everyone for such a great time!!




Goodluck with all of your futures, feel free to PM me if you wanna keep in touch, I have a new number for those who had it before xo  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_e022.png[/img][img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_hug.gif[/img]



 




<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/3360-snow/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3360" href="<___base_url___>/profile/3360-snow/">@Snow</a> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/3365-the-countess/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3365" href="<___base_url___>/profile/3365-the-countess/" id="ips_uid_7019_3">@The Countess</a> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/701-champagne-papi/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="701" href="<___base_url___>/profile/701-champagne-papi/" id="ips_uid_2263_9">@Champagne Papi</a> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/33-limn/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="33" href="<___base_url___>/profile/33-limn/" id="ips_uid_2263_10">@Limn</a> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/4572-david/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="4572" href="<___base_url___>/profile/4572-david/">@David</a> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/1-kristina/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="1" href="<___base_url___>/profile/1-kristina/">@Kristina</a>  <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/48-hyun/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="48" href="<___base_url___>/profile/48-hyun/">@Hyun.</a> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/1866-maraj/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="1866" href="<___base_url___>/profile/1866-maraj/" id="ips_uid_2263_8">@Maraj</a> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/256-chanel/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="256" href="<___base_url___>/profile/256-chanel/">@Chanel</a>




 




I've missed you guys so much and this is not helping [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_queenie.gif[/img]



 




 



 


ART [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_brit3.gif[/img]


 


Please sign up on FOTP just so you can pop in every once in a while to say hi [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_brit3.gif[/img]


 


I'm Daenerys on there [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_brit3.gif[/img]


Quote:
On 20 April 2016 at 6:22 PM, The Countess said:



 


ART [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_brit3.gif[/img]


 


Please sign up on FOTP just so you can pop in every once in a while to say hi [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_brit3.gif[/img]


 


I'm Daenerys on there [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_brit3.gif[/img]



 




I will at some point and let you all know before tpz closes [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_hug.gif[/img]



[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_brit3.gif[/img]


Quote:
On 4/17/2016 at 11:18 AM, Art said:




Aww this sucks [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_brit3.gif[/img] I've not been active in a couple months but I met so many great people on here.




 




So many of you have changed your usernames and I haven't managed to keep up but thanks everyone for such a great time!!




Goodluck with all of your futures, feel free to PM me if you wanna keep in touch, I have a new number for those who had it before xo  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_e022.png[/img][img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_hug.gif[/img]



 




<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/3360-snow/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3360" href="<___base_url___>/profile/3360-snow/" id="ips_uid_1354_5">@Snow</a> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/3365-the-countess/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3365" href="<___base_url___>/profile/3365-the-countess/">@The Countess</a> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/701-champagne-papi/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="701" href="<___base_url___>/profile/701-champagne-papi/" id="ips_uid_2263_9">@Champagne Papi</a> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/33-limn/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="33" href="<___base_url___>/profile/33-limn/" id="ips_uid_2263_10">@Limn</a> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/4572-david/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="4572" href="<___base_url___>/profile/4572-david/" id="ips_uid_1354_6">@David</a> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/1-kristina/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="1" href="<___base_url___>/profile/1-kristina/">@Kristina</a>  <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/48-hyun/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="48" href="<___base_url___>/profile/48-hyun/">@Hyun.</a> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/1866-maraj/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="1866" href="<___base_url___>/profile/1866-maraj/" id="ips_uid_2263_8">@Maraj</a> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/256-chanel/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="256" href="<___base_url___>/profile/256-chanel/">@Chanel</a>




 




I've missed you guys so much and this is not helping [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_queenie.gif[/img]



 




 




I will miss you too! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_brit3.gif[/img] 




Follow me on Last.FM and twitter to keep in touch Ben!




 




last.fm/user/michaellimn




http://www.twitter.com/mikemichaelli



<p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; color: rgb(39, 42, 52); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: center; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 1; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">
Welp looks like the day has finally arrived.



[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_brit3.gif[/img] I'm gonna miss this forum and the people here so much. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_e023.png[/img]<span style=""> This has been by far the best forum I have been on and will forever be my favorite forum! I don't think any forum will ever compare to the close community and positive atmosphere that The Pop Zone had. Sure there where a few messy members here and there but overall this place was great and provided a sense of belonging that the forum I migrated from originally to here lacked. A lot of memories where made here and I cherish each and every one of those memories but my favorite will always be when I first arrived here. I will truly miss every one of you guys and this place will be missed greatly. So thank you <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/1-kristina/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="1" href="<___base_url___>/profile/1-kristina/" id="ips_uid_1971_6">@Kristina</a> and <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/3-alek-jean-spears/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/profile/3-alek-jean-spears/">@Alek Jean Spears</a> for making and hosting one hell of an awesome pop forum and to everyone I've met and became friends with: <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/3601-skywalker/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3601" href="<___base_url___>/profile/3601-skywalker/" id="ips_uid_1971_7">@Skywalker</a> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/495-mugatu/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="495" href="<___base_url___>/profile/495-mugatu/" id="ips_uid_1971_11">@Mugatu</a> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/5114-peaches/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5114" href="<___base_url___>/profile/5114-peaches/">@Peaches</a> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/3825-laura/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3825" href="<___base_url___>/profile/3825-laura/">@Laura</a> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/3360-snow/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3360" href="<___base_url___>/profile/3360-snow/">@Snow</a> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/3365-the-countess/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3365" href="<___base_url___>/profile/3365-the-countess/">@The Countess</a> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/3888-belinda/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3888" href="<___base_url___>/profile/3888-belinda/">@Belinda</a>  <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/6565-glencoco/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6565" href="<___base_url___>/profile/6565-glencoco/">@GlenCoco</a> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/3362-nathan/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3362" href="<___base_url___>/profile/3362-nathan/">@Nathan</a> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/16-living-dead-boy/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="16" href="<___base_url___>/profile/16-living-dead-boy/">@Living Dead Boy</a> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/33-limn/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="33" href="<___base_url___>/profile/33-limn/">@Limn</a> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/5664-jonathan/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5664" href="<___base_url___>/profile/5664-jonathan/" id="ips_uid_1971_10">@Jonathan</a> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/1768-entea/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="1768" href="<___base_url___>/profile/1768-entea/" id="ips_uid_1971_9">@Entea</a> and many more, thank you for making this site amazing and filling it with iconic memories. May The Pop Zone live forever. And lastly to quote Fall Out Boy "Thnks Fr Th Mmrs."</span>


<span style="">Much love</span>


<span style="">xoxo - Rachel Barbra Berry</span>


<span style="">[Image: tumblr_lo68etvH7w1qkcdojo1_500.gif]</span>


 



<div>
<iframe allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" height="344" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EPjxiuK7rBk?feature=oembed" width="459"></iframe>

</div>

Quote:
Quote



I have been changed...


For Good


[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_e022.png[/img]



 



Quote:
40 minutes ago, Rachel Berry said:



<p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; color: rgb(39, 42, 52); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: center; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 1; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">
Welp looks like the day has finally arrived.



[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_brit3.gif[/img] I'm gonna miss this forum and the people here so much. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_e023.png[/img]<span style=""> This has been by far the best forum I have been on and will forever be my favorite forum! I don't think any forum will ever compare to the close community and positive atmosphere that The Pop Zone had. Sure there where a few messy members here and there but overall this place was great and provided a sense of belonging that the forum I migrated from originally to here lacked. A lot of memories where made here and I cherish each and every one of those memories but my favorite will always be when I first arrived here. I will truly miss every one of you guys and this place will be missed greatly. So thank you <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/1-kristina/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="1" href="<___base_url___>/profile/1-kristina/" id="ips_uid_1971_6">@Kristina</a> and <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/3-alek-jean-spears/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/profile/3-alek-jean-spears/">@Alek Jean Spears</a> for making and hosting one hell of an awesome pop forum and to everyone I've met and became friends with: <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/3601-skywalker/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3601" href="<___base_url___>/profile/3601-skywalker/" id="ips_uid_1971_7">@Skywalker</a> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/495-mugatu/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="495" href="<___base_url___>/profile/495-mugatu/" id="ips_uid_1971_11">@Mugatu</a> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/5114-peaches/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5114" href="<___base_url___>/profile/5114-peaches/">@Peaches</a> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/3825-laura/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3825" href="<___base_url___>/profile/3825-laura/">@Laura</a> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/3360-snow/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3360" href="<___base_url___>/profile/3360-snow/">@Snow</a> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/3365-the-countess/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3365" href="<___base_url___>/profile/3365-the-countess/">@The Countess</a> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/3888-belinda/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3888" href="<___base_url___>/profile/3888-belinda/">@Belinda</a>  <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/6565-glencoco/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6565" href="<___base_url___>/profile/6565-glencoco/">@GlenCoco</a> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/3362-nathan/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3362" href="<___base_url___>/profile/3362-nathan/">@Nathan</a> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/16-living-dead-boy/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="16" href="<___base_url___>/profile/16-living-dead-boy/">@Living Dead Boy</a> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/33-limn/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="33" href="<___base_url___>/profile/33-limn/">@Limn</a> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/5664-jonathan/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5664" href="<___base_url___>/profile/5664-jonathan/" id="ips_uid_1971_10">@Jonathan</a> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="http://thepopzone.net/profile/1768-entea/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="1768" href="<___base_url___>/profile/1768-entea/" id="ips_uid_1971_9">@Entea</a> and many more, thank you for making this site amazing and filling it with iconic memories. May The Pop Zone live forever. And lastly to quote Fall Out Boy "Thnks Fr Th Mmrs."</span>


<span style="">Much love</span>


<span style="">xoxo - Rachel Barbra Berry</span>


<span style="">[Image: tumblr_lo68etvH7w1qkcdojo1_500.gif]</span>


 


<div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo" contenteditable="false">
<div>
<iframe allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" height="344" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EPjxiuK7rBk?feature=oembed" width="459"></iframe>

</div>


 


</div>


LOVE U TONS < 3 AM I STILL SEEING U AT FOTP




Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)